New Patient Forms & Information
Your initial appointment will consist of an examination, pertinent x-rays, periodontal and restorative charting and consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. If your restorative needs are significant or complicated, we may have you return for a no charge consultation to best strategize your treatment sequence to your needs before your definitive treatment is determined.
In an effort to make your appointment time with us as efficient and productive for you as possible, please assist us with the following:
- Bring any x-rays from your previous dentist, if appropriate. Generally speaking any x-rays within the past 5 years would be appropriate to have available. If you have digital x-rays from your previous dentist, they may be emailed to: email@example.com
- Bring a list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you are required to be pre-medicated with an antibiotic for a heart murmur, hip or joint replacement or other condition, please take the recommended dosage and notify our staff when making this appointment.
- If the patient is a minor, it will be necessary for a biological parent or legal guardian to be present so that our doctors may discuss treatment options.
- Please do not take any pain medications 6 hours prior to your appointment time if you have a toothache . Such medication may affect our diagnostic tests which could result in inconclusive findings or the need for a subsequent appointment.
- Please fill out the online forms and bring them with you to your appointment, it will significantly expedite your time as detailed below:
To save time at the Dental Office we have the following forms located below for our patients to print off and fill out before you come in. For your convenience, please print and fill out these forms before your appointment. Thank you.
Online Forms for Sleep Apnea and Snoring treatment:
Please note that these are secure web sites denoted by the https: URL . Your personal information is secure.
Filling out these forms in advance will greatly speed your examination and can be directly downloaded into our system.
- SLEEP - https://www.dentalregistration.com/Anonymousentry.aspx?PFID=1300
- TMD - https://www.dentalregistration.com/Anonymousentry.aspx?PFID=1301
We submit claims on behalf of all dental insurance carriers. Coverage may be limited or restricted for individuals with PPO or other closed panel programs. We do participate with the following dental insurance carriers: